Sales & Communications Associate
The successful candidate will be positioned within the Sales & Marketing team and will work on supporting the Operation Liaison Manager with coordination and administration.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of a product catalogue and pricelist for both internal and external use
- Analytical reporting on unit sales with a view to development and upkeep of product mix within each retail bakery.
- Promoting sales growth within retail and online areas of the business
- Making sales calls and assisting with sales order processing
- Managing sales reporting
- Looking after all the paper work related to the sales activities.
- Managing website and all vendor online portals and guarantee they are up to date
- Managing and updating all social media platforms
- Managing new products release.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the team to reach targets.
- All administrative requirements to be kept updated
- Assist with customer service functions.
- Being available to assist on the telephone and reception duties.
Qualifications / Experience
- 2+ years’ experience in a sales & marketing environment.
- Proven record of experience with the activities described above.
- Experience dealing within a food sector
- Sales personality and team player driven.
- Analytical thinking.
- Must be extremely organised.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially worksheets on Excel.
- Must be proficient/native in English.
Skills / Competencies
- strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- IT Knowledge
- Problem Solving Plan Implementation
- Critical Thinking Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Budgeting and Sales Experience Detailed planner
- Work to deadlines Goal and target orientated.
- Business Development
Thunders Bakery Limited is an equal opportunities employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €26,000.00 to €30,000.00 /year
CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org